Monday, May 12, 2008

Will I mess up the mashup?


Some great possibilities with mashups.... the Star Viewer was really amazing. I have a few friends and family members who would be really interested to explore it so I will be sending a link to them although they probably know all about it already!


There are so many different types of mashups that there would be plenty of ways to use them in the library. The Big huge labs image generator would provide some great images for the library newsletter or website while Google maps could be used to set up an information page for tourists or backpackers about our region. Could Voicethread be used for an online book review or book discussion perhaps? The possibilities are endless I'm sure.


Now to see if my mashup has worked. Big huge labs was easy to use and I had lots of fun playing with it. I will try to upload a photo mosaic I made of random ballooning pictures from Flickr which were taken over Easter in our town.

No comments: